Monday, October 3, 2011

The . New . Feminine



Today + tomorrow may be a little light posting-wise; I'm ridiculously sick and doing as little as humanly possible.

Though I did want to pop in and share the new issue of Motif Magazine with everyone. The issue, titled "The New Feminine," is brimming with all kinds of great things about fashion, film, and food, including an interview with yours truly!. (pages 21 - 22.)

The lovely ladies at Motif asked if I'd like to participate in their fall issue, and of course I jumped at the chance!

Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

How cool! Congratulations! :)

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

random cat said...

I really like everything you said in the interview (and i really love interviews) and I agree, and it made me go to through your blog outfits archives again, please do an outfit post soon.
I also swear like a sailor around the house, I find it extremely liberating :D
Get well soon *:)

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

So cool!

Courtney said...

congrats! very cool. i'll have to check out this magazine.