Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Prague { Part 2 }


Our hotel - Vila Lanna - from the grounds










Yesterday B. was in conference sessions all day, so I was left to my own devices. I did a pinch of shopping - my favorite was this little antique store. The woman didn't speak any English, and it was just lovely to listen to her talk about these beautiful vintage clothes in Czech.

I also walked about the city a bit more, going through the Old Jewish Quarter, the main square, and then spending some more time along the river.

This morning is filled up with more conference sessions for B., though then I believe we're going to wander up to the castle. The castle is supposed to be impressive in and of itself, but apparently there are magnificent views of the city from high on the hill as well. I've also heard that there's a monastery, + a little restaurant with excellent Czech beer!!

6 comments:

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

These are all so lovely and your hotel looks like perfection!

Sécia Mischke said...

Amazing. The castle seems awesome.

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

the old white house said...

Oh my... you lucky, lucky girl! Have a czech beer for me! t.xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Ah I love Prague...my heart is aching for it.

Courtney said...

This sounds like heaven. I love Prague. It's one of the most beautiful places on earth, for sure. Glad you are finding some good spots and enjoying yourself.

Mademoiselle Deva said...

Prague is amazing and beautiful! I like you like it!