Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rosy . Vintage





Satin embroidered skirt: Vintage
Sweater: JCrew
Earrings: Vintage

My outfit photos today are strangely posed and cropped, I know. I was looking into the sun, and in most of the pictures I came out looking either really worried or really angry. So I edited.

I'm actually quite excited about this skirt. I bought it over the weekend to sell, but then I tried it on, and it turned out to be the perfect size, so I paired it with a cozy sweater and out the door I went in it!

4 comments:

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

The skirt is perfect - I can see why you "had" to keep it! And it is a very cute outfit!

drollgirl said...

those earrings!!! to die for!!!

Katherine said...

I love that vintage skirt pattern and those lovely earrings! Everything is good is vintage sometimes it seems :)

Unknown said...

the whole outfit looks so nice and simple :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com