Monday, February 21, 2011

The . Mondays








Pictures: Helena Pogreb Carter, Violeta Niebla, Keith Davis Young, Maggie Lochtenberg, Lou Boos and Shoes, Marlene Marino

I don't have to work on Mondays, so they're like my Sunday, but kind of worse. Because I have this extra day before my workweek starts, I feel like I should have been able to accomplish a lot, lot more. Instead, I'm usually wondering where the time has gone. Sigh...

Also, in an effort to closet clean, I'm selling this Alexander Wang "Diego", NWT, this pair of Chloe platform boots, this Whiting & Davis mesh purse, this pair of Linda Farrow Luxe Jackie sunglasses, this Badgley Mischka Feather Ring, these rings, and this Jenni Kayne Coyote fur vest. Please just shoot me an e-mail if you're interested in anything, and I can get you more photos + info about the price, as well as answer any questions!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

these pictures are sooo amazinG! your blog is fantastic!@ :)

Secondhand Stella said...

Oh no! You just received some of those items... how come you are selling them?

I really like the druzy ring. What size is it?

Pretty Little World said...

A couple of the rings I got more than one of - so I'll still have some to wear about :)

The black ring is a size Large, which seems to translate to a 7 or so. I can get the exact measurement if you like :)

Courtney said...

sounds like my monday. i feel like i should have been productive but i wasn't at all :(