Saturday, January 8, 2011

Red . Riding





Surprise, surprise, we got more snow yesterday. I do like the way that it looks when everything is dusted with snow - esp. when it gets all sparkly in the sunlight or the streetlights - but I'm kind of ready for spring. Winter means all manner of ishy things: having to clean off the car // bad conditions for driving // trudging salt and meltwater into the house // shoveling // cold // ugly boots...

Pictures: Diana Catherine, Logan White, Kate Pulley

5 comments:

Mugdha said...

Your jacket is divine! Also, I really like your header picture. :)

leslie.jones said...

Love the red coat. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow/Monday... I sure hope we do, we've had none so far this winter!

Pretty Little World said...

^^ I'll trade you!! Maybe we can work out a deal where you get our snow :)

elsie said...

living in california it's so easy to romanticize winter and snow EXCEPT for the ugly boots... yeah that's a deal breaker

drollgirl said...

this winter has been BONKERS. even here in california. this is the FIRST TIME IN SEVEN YEARS that i have had to use my heater. i usually just suck it up, but this year when the thermostat read 55 degrees in my living room, i snapped (not literally, but close). now it is toasty and warm, and i kind of think i am ready for warmer weather, too! :)