Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Leopard









Leopard is always going to be in style - so long as it's not Halloween costume-y that is - and I love the different ways that people incorporate it into their wardrobes. Whether it's a lot or just a pinch, it looks smashing.

Also, if anyone wants to send me a pair of those Giuseppe Zanotti Leopard wedges in picture #6, I take a size 39 :)

Pics: Fashion Heroines, Street Peeper, Stockholm Street Style, The Sartorialist, Kenya's Style Hunt, StreetFsn, Style Scout, Copenhagen Street Style, Style Nations

4 comments:

C. Anne said...

yes, a touch of leopard print always livens up an outfit. Just a hint of sexy! Saw a pair of Louboutin leopard heels in the window while out shopping yesterday...Love!

Secondhand Stella said...

I am loving it as well!!!!

Rach said...

My next item to buy on my wishlist is leopard flats. LOVE!

the chic addict said...

OOOOH, my favorite! I love the photo of Carine Roitfeld...also my favorite.


http://thechicaddict.blogspot.com