Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ethnic . Creations



I've been pretty much sticking to my guns and not doing much unnecessary clothing/accessories shopping, but while we were up north, I did break my ban to buy a coverlet for our summer sofa on the enclosed porch. The sofa is an old one that B. has had, and well, it's starting to wear a bit. It's so comfortable and fits perfectly on the porch, so we didn't want to just get rid of it, and we've been on the hunt for the perfect something-or-other to go over it.

When we went into a cute little hippie store, Ethnic Creations, we were immediately attracted to the bright colors and pretty pattern of this throw. And since it was only $26.00, we just couldn't leave it behind!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it. I have a few outdoor pillows in a very similar pattern. So cute.

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

Perfect!!

Secondhand Stella said...

I love it! It looks great on your porch!!!!

alice said...

lovely! i live for stores like that... there is a store right around the corner that sells indian textiles- gorgeous!