Friday, May 28, 2010

Have . a . Perfect . Holiday . Weekend



This weekend we'll be spending some time getting the house in order - B.'s mom is coming in June to see the place for the first time, and it would be nice if she could see it somewhat put together.

My brother's birthday is also today, so everyone is getting together over the holiday for a picnic-y dinner (with dessert, of course!).

And I'm going to keep plodding through the first season of Fringe, which I've just rented. I'm not entirely sold on it yet, but I've only seen two episodes, so we'll see...

What is everyone else doing for the holiday? Whatever it is, I hope it's wonderful!!

5 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Let us know what you think of Fringe, I have heard mixed reviews on this one. MIL in town, get busy Missy Maam!

Copious Couture said...

I am not a huge fan of fringe, something about the girl... she is a little 2D for me... enjoy it though... nothing like a good marathon of a series... love it!

Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

drollgirl said...

i hope you have a nice weekend.

and i need to hear more about what you think of fringe. a friend of mine told me i HAD to see it. it just didn't do it for me. i watched about 5 episodes, and then bailed. i see so many good reviews of the show, but it is NO X-FILES, and it is like it tries to be. ack.

did you watch battlestar gallactica (yes, i am a dork)? it was a very good series, and so is the caprica series. and i am finally going to start watching lost...yes, i am 6yrs late to THAT particular party!

Chaucee said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Long weekends are always the best : )

elsie said...

Hanging out at home and organizing - Hey were can a girl get one of those signs...?