Monday, September 28, 2009

Play . Along



I'm stealing this from the fabulous blog, Daydream Lily (she said we could!), because it seems like fun to play and pass along!

Reading... The Family, by Jeff Sharlet, and looking forward to picking up Jon Krakauer's newest, Where Men Win Glory.

Listening...Les Voix Humaines by Jordi Savall

Cooking...Butternut Squash! It's perfect this time of year, and it goes with/on everything. The other night I had it baked with tilapia and brussel sprouts.

Wanting... (1) The semester to be over already. Since it just started, is this bad? (2) To head to Stratford, ON to see a couple of plays this October and eat at some of the fabulous restaurants there.

Making...Starter vines for the little hanging glass jars I picked up over the weekend.

Loving...The cooler weather! Today it finally feels like fall, and I can bundle up in a blazer and cozy scarf.


Feel free to join in and do this post, comment me if you do so I can come read yours. Also you don't have to strictly stick with these headings, full details on the game are here...

Pic: tFS

5 comments:

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

I'm really in the back row...I didn't know that Krakauer had a new book out! Enjoy the fall!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny Cindy said...

Wow that is such a breathtaking picture - love it!

Secondhand Stella said...

FUN!

I LOVE butternut squash!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Do we get to see the little vines in glass jars as they flourish? I love this idea! For a high school science fair project, I rooted and grew plants in bottles, and they were so beautiful and easy. I kept them for years, but I have no idea when/where they met their demise. I think I will be on the lookout for some neat old bottles and start some new cuttings.