Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pretty . Little . Finds

Since the semester ended (though between helping my brother move and trying to get my own house ready) I've had a smidge more time to sneak away to a few auctions here and there. The past couple of been particularly good, yielding a small selection of pretty little things.

A collection of coral (faux, from eBay; real, from an estate auction) and a huge hunk of rose quartz ($4!):



And then at yesterday's auction, two small collections of earrings, brooches, and bracelets (only $10 for everything!):




I'm off to paint and move some furniture for the rest of the day, but I hope that everyone enjoys the day -- it's lovely weather here!! Happy Thursday!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow only $10 they're so pretty..love the corals!!

Alicia @ boylerpf said...

Great finds...and for a great price!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

What a steal on that cute jewelry! Lucky girl...

Revolution Malibu said...

Stunning! So beautiful!