Thursday, October 2, 2008

My . Favorite . Time . of . Year

It Started Out with a Kiss...


Well, it's that time of year again: Halloween Month. Yes, month.

I love Halloween. Love/Adore/Cherish/Worship/Obsess Over/Giggle About/etc. If I could, I would turn Halloween into a year-long holiday. And it's not the dressing up part that gets me. Sure, that's fun, but it's more about the way Halloween feels: the leaves turning color, the smell of fall, the lush-colored lights that people put up, the pumpkins, the cooler weather, the shorter days and longer nights...

so in honor of the start of Halloween month, the cutest pumpkin photo I could find ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fall is the very best - and Halloween brings out the trick or treater in all of us!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love that pumpkin!