Wednesday, April 23, 2008

guys. night. out.

I have to start by saying that I wouldn't trade my fiancé for the world. That said, Heroes costars Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia recently spent a night on the town, and looked, well, absolutely yummy. Apparently Milo is a "suit guy," and not only likes wearing them frequently, but has also expressed an interest in learning how a nice suit gets made.


I have to admit that there's something appealing about a guy who likes to wear suits out at night. The one thing that I'm able to take away from romantic comedies/dramas of the 40s and 50s is that it looked like a lot of fun to get dressed up just to go out to dinner, and it looked like lots of fun to attend all of those bubbly cocktail parties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

hot! so very Mad Men. (love that show...)